The CAAP – Laurentides is here to help you if you are dissatisfied
with the health and social services network.
You can get help from the CAAP for the following processes:
Request involving medical records
- We will inform you about your rights and the complaints procedure
- We will advise you and promote conciliation methods
- We will help you clarify the subject of your complaint
- We will help you select and draft the required documents
- We will accompany you to meetings held as part of the complaint handling process
- We will follow up with you
Our services are free and confidential.
Who can use our services?
We’re there to help health and social services network users and people who live in private seniors’ residences. We serve the entire Laurentides region. Live in another region? Click here.
If you are dissatisfied with services that were received or should have been received, we can help:
- You or or a person you represent
- As the heir of someone who felt the services they received were unsatisfactory
- As witness to a situation where the rights of a user or group of users were not respected
The CAAP will help you:
- Improve services for everyone
- Rectify a situation
- Uphold your rights and understand your responsibilities
- Get answers to your questions
- And more
When in doubt, contact us!