The CAAP – Laurentides is here to help you if you are dissatisfied
with the health and social services network.

You can get help from the CAAP for the following processes:

Individual complaints

Report a problem situation you are concerned about


Report a problem experienced by a third party or by multiple people

Request involving medical records

Access your records or request a correction


About your rights and the recourse available if you are dissatisfied

In practice:

  • We will inform you about your rights and the complaints procedure
  • We will advise you and promote conciliation methods
  • We will help you clarify the subject of your complaint
  • We will help you select and draft the required documents
  • We will accompany you to meetings held as part of the complaint handling process
  • We will follow up with you

Our services are free and confidential.

Who can use our services?

We’re there to help health and social services network users and people who live in private seniors’ residences. We serve the entire Laurentides region. Live in another region? Click here.

If you are dissatisfied with services that were received or should have been received, we can help:

  • You or or a person you represent
  • As the heir of someone who felt the services they received were unsatisfactory
  • As witness to a situation where the rights of a user or group of users were not respected

The CAAP will help you:

  • Improve services for everyone
  • Rectify a situation
  • Uphold your rights and understand your responsibilities
  • Get answers to your questions
  • And more

When in doubt, contact us!

Do you want to file a health and social services complaint?